Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Kelly and Abramson Architecture
    hace 8 años

This is a Kohler sink

• PRO
    NVIED Home
    hace 7 años

You can also search for antique farmhouse sinks. I picked up a great one at an antique flea market. It may need a little elbow grease and spray paint to clean it up, but I love the porcelain over cast iron and reusing something with history.

Some have legs, drainboards, metal cabinets or mount to the wall. You can even find corner versions. Happy Hunting!

• joycedz
    hace 7 años

Will you be able to add the link as to where I can find the sink? Thank yu.

• Jaimie Fucillo
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    I never found this sink, but I purchased a similar one I love at: http://readytore.com/antique-inspired-utility-sink-deep-basin-cast-iron-porcelain-farm-sink-matte-tricorn-black/. (It is new and Readytore sells on both eBay and Etsy, too.)
  • gmrafferty68
    hace 5 años

We just got this sink and realize it is designed to be mounted 26" of the floor? I can't figure out why anyone would want a sink this low. Anyone have any ideas? Dog sink? Kid sink? This looks ridiculous.

• felizlady
    hace 5 años
    Gmrafferty86 has the same sink! See that post on this forum today.
  • bri james
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

don't like the sink even if it looks good, I use mine to wash the dog also so need a bit of a counter, even if its small where I can keep the dog shampoo . The shelves are ridiculous, as you would need a 6 to 8 ft ladder to get stuff off the 2 upper shelves , just a cupboard on the wall over the sink would be more convenient

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.