Houzz Logo Print
sarabourdier

Family Room Ottoman

sarabourdier
hace 8 años

I need to have this ottoman recovered or replaced with a coffee table. Can you provide some help as to what fabric colors/designs I should look for? Or type of coffee table it ottoman is not right for this space? Thank you.

Comentarios (6)

• naue_tenorio
    hace 8 años
    Where did you get that rug!? Is beautiful!
    sarabourdier agradeció a naue_tenorio
  • auntthelma
    hace 8 años

I like the ottoman. Looks good in the picture.

• sarabourdier
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

The rug is Safavieh Chatham Dark Blue - I got it at overstock.com. The picture doesn't show well, but the ottoman is actually ivory with a green print. The green doesn't go at all and I need to recover it.

• PRO
    DeCocco Design
    hace 8 años

You've got a lot of lovely, puffy upholstery in there, so I'd suggest using a coffee table. There are many, many styles to choose from. Right now I'm loving Ballard Design's Durham coffee table, because I like a touch of industrial, a lower shelf and the mix of reclaimed wood and iron. But that fits me and my lifestyle. You'll lean toward a style that fits you.

sarabourdier agradeció a DeCocco Design
  • sarabourdier
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I think agree about there already being so much fabric in the room.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.