Houzz Logo Print
bestwick90

Subtle Touch by Behr is what I thought this room color was - see below

Bestwick
hace 8 años
I saw this room in the article "Set the Mood: 5 Colors for a Calming Bedroom: (November 22, 2015). I am trying to duplicate the room. The Article recommended two - soft grey: Subtle Touch by Behr or Aluminum Sky by Kelly-Moore. We wanted light grey - We chose Subtle Touch - even sampled it on the wall. It turned out Lavender! Help!

Now I find a different picture on Houzz of the same room... and it says the room is Repose Gray by Sherman Williams.

I will have to re-paint the room - and really want a nice light grey.

suggestions?
Bedrooms · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Lindsey Binz Home Company
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Hi, The color of this room is Repose Gray. Unfortunately I had no input on the article and do not know why they mentioned a different paint color. The lighting can dramatically effect paint colors and that may be why it's looking lavender. Good Luck to you. You might want to call a local designer out for a paint color consultation to help you decide.

• liz820
    hace 7 años
    Try "seagull" by Behr, it is a true gray. I also tried many gray/greige in my living room and they were all pulling toward purple or pink (even Repose Grey by SW looked purple!)
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.