Houzz Logo Print
montrealgrace

Hi! Could you share the name of the company that built this vanity?

montrealgrace
hace 8 años
Our main bathroom is 5' x 7'. I haven't been able to find a vanity that I love, and am looking for a good craftsman to build one in the Montreal area! This vanity is just what I'm looking for - though, lol, a lot smaller (24" wide x 18" depth). Thank you so much! Also, love the tiles. Would this size work in my small bathroom? Is there a general rule of thumb for bathroom size correlating to tile size? Thank you! :)
Beaconsfield Ensuite · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Wow Great Place
    hace 8 años

The vanity was designed by Wow Great Place, built by Jazzy Furniture. And sure, you can absolutely do large format tiles in a small bathroom! Let us know if you'd like our help on your project!

montrealgrace agradeció a Wow Great Place
  • montrealgrace
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thank you! I will email you!

• PRO
    Adoria Furniture and Renovation
    hace 8 años

Hi, we can custom build this vanity for you. Contact me if you have any questions. Thank you!

montrealgrace agradeció a Adoria Furniture and Renovation
  • montrealgrace
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Good morning. I would appreciate a quote for the vanity for our tiny ensuite remodel! I will send you an email today with the design and size. Thank you!

• PRO
    Adoria Furniture and Renovation
    hace 8 años
    I recently built a similar vanity. Photos attached. You can email me at brent@adoriafurniture.com
    Thank you!
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.