Houzz Logo Print
ronsomerset

Quartz color with white cabinets, HELP

Gloria Fittipaldi
hace 8 años

Medium farmhouse kitchen, shaker white cabinets. Looking for Quartz counter, backsplash and flooring. Was trying to find Quartz with black/ brown and some white. Please help!!!

Comentarios (9)

• purkolater4
    hace 8 años

I am currently dealing with the same issue. I believe I will go with Cambria - Bradshaw pattern.

Gloria Fittipaldi agradeció a purkolater4
  • Gloria Fittipaldi
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Looking for Quartz out there that has brown, for warmth, black for richness and white to compliment cabinets. Please HELP

• auntthelma
    hace 8 años

Check out Silestone Pacific. Or any number of Cambria colors.

Gloria Fittipaldi agradeció a auntthelma
  • auntthelma
    hace 8 años

Following Jck's suggestions, I looked at Cambria. The Summerhill is beautiful. You said you wanted black for richness, check this one out.

• Gloria Fittipaldi
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thank-you so much! I'm going to check those colors. Also need making backsplash. Need to do floor also. Any suggestion?

• PRO
    Montgomery Communications
    hace 8 años

Depends on the actual white (some are cool, some are warm), and the rest of the 'fixed' items in the room. Also, of prime importance is line of sight -- can you see the dining room or living room? What is going on there, what color pallet and what fixed items are in place?

We are leaving a 'brown' phase and entering a 'gray' phase. Know that these things change every approx 10 years. Are you going to be selling your house any time soon? Is this your forever house and don't care about color trends?

Depends also on color tone of floor. Is it medium dark or light? What material?

Are you using silver handles or gold or brass? or others?

Is your room light enough to carry off a darker color? Or do you need a lighter color?

What colors have you lived with in the past? (dark, light). What did you like or not like about them? Interestingly,, darker colors show more dirt, but I like prepping food more against a dark background.

Thanks for the fun question!

Gloria Fittipaldi agradeció a Montgomery Communications
  • Gloria Fittipaldi
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I checked out suggestions. Seem to have more gold tones. My kitchen is in the middle of living room and dinning room, 60" opening from living room and kitchen is open to dinning room with a step down. We plan to stay here another ten years. Living room paint color is raffia, white crown and white wood. Natural hardwood floors. Very natural furniture, I change decorating colors depending on season. Dining room also has a natural pallet, white wainscoting, natural hardwood floor, medium oak furniture. Shades of greens and pinks for curtains, that can b changed. My kitchen has lots of light. U r right on with it turning from Browns to grays!!! Grays r cold, I like black rod iron to give richness, but not sure of a whole counter in black. I have always had a natural pallet and decorate with color. I like beach look. I found many colors in granite, but my husband is set on Quartz, and I like farmhouse look with white cabinets. Our kitchen is empty right now, looking for counter, backsplash, flooring and paint. I want it to make a statement, but not with a big design. What's your feeling on Sheffield or Bellingham? Thx!!!! Looking forward to any suggestion!,,

• Katbv Vero
    hace 8 años
    Figure out what kind of style you and husband want to see in the kitchen, then get a few samples of what you could do. They have Quartz that look like real stone. You have could have Quartz on counters and granite on an island, for example. Enjoy it.
    Gloria Fittipaldi agradeció a Katbv Vero
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.