Houzz Logo Print
kylieac71

Boring stairwell - need advice!

kylieac71
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

Hi, I have a boring stairwell and am thinking of following the polka dot trend. Should I go above e joiner timber and around the corner? Or is what I have enough or too much?
Thanks for your opinions.

Comentarios (19)

• PRO
    White Elk Interiors
    hace 8 años

That looks really cute!

• juliahocking
    hace 8 años

love it!!

• ctwalker1967
    hace 8 años

Not polka dot fan (didn't realise it is a trend), but the culled version done by reader looks good. I would follow it up the stairs under the railing.

• herladyship92
    hace 8 años
    It looks great! Where did you get the dots??
  • kylieac71
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Hi,

Dots are from Wallexpressions.com.au
  • syn210
    hace 8 años
    nasty trend on a large space unless really flash, will date quick Gorgeous tiles would be a better more interesting , colourful addition compared to paint pictures or dots.
  • Lisa Bird
    hace 8 años
    Think it's great! Best thing is they are removable so if you get tired of it no worries. Think your second culled version is much better, was too busy before.
  • kooky_karen
    hace 8 años

Looks really good. As they say, 'Less is more'.

• suzwill
    hace 8 años
    Moulding on the wall is a great way to create interest on the wall like this. Also consider a gallery wall. I think the polka dots would work best in a children's space, but of course your house is your castle! Do what you love.
  • J
    hace 8 años
    Good job! Looks so fun and happy!
  • Jenny
    hace 8 años

This idea shows your personality. Happy & adventurous. Adult colours & removable.

• acharyaanisha
    hace 8 años
    It looks great ! What a good idea.. :) I think you could have continued it to above the timber on that one wall.
  • PRO
    Timandra Design & Landscaping
    hace 8 años

I never follow trends as they don't last. If you do decide to use this idea, ensure that it is easily removable when the trend fades and becomes passe. Sorry.

• Shelley Brauer
    hace 8 años

im not a fan i think it looks childish but hey each to there own as long as your happy thats what counts

• Gary Field
    hace 8 años

firstly I like the idea of a second hand-rail to protect the wall. timber skirting needs to be painted semi gloss white and a seperate colour for the wall and also turn the blank wall into a photo gallery

• PRO
    Daring Flowers
    hace 8 años

They look great. You could use some square frames to break the pattern a little???

• dogmom5
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I like it! It's different, colorful, fun, & adds whimsy. Enjoy it for as long as you want. The only rules to follow are the ones we have for ourselves-IMO. If you want it & like it, then it's right for you.

• dohraime
    hace 8 años
    Hear, Hear dogmom5
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.