tfirst

Could you please provide the manufacturer and style of this paper? Can it be purchased by the public? Thanks

Terri First
hace 11 años
Neo Classical Foyer area executed in the traditional style. · Más información

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Ironwood Builders
    hace 11 años
    Google encaustic and see what comes up.
  • PRO
    Jones & Eberhardt
    hace 11 años
    This is an embossed paper, English manufacturer called renaissance revival. 21" x 11 yds per roll, $ 258.60 a roll plus tax and shipping. lead time is 12 weeks from England, you can purchase this paper at Jones & Eberhardt 301 - 620 - 9334 JonesEberhardt@comcast.net
  • PRO
    Jones & Eberhardt
    hace 11 años
    This is the product lincrusta, shown with a decorative painting technique
    Depending on the pattern some are sold per panel.
  • ifarrar
    hace 10 años
    Can you describe the painting technique? I have paintable wallpaper above my chair rail in the dining room (viney pattern). I am less than pleased with my painting technique. I love that this brings out the depth.
  • PRO
    Jones & Eberhardt
    hace 10 años
    its layer on layer of paint to get the look you are trying to achieve.
  • Lauren Starling
    hace 10 años
    by "layer on layer" you literally mean just painting over it multiple times? About how many?
  • PRO
    nkc1107
    hace 10 años
    good design http://sorms.in
  • r3volution
    hace 10 años
    Do they make this on an angle for stairs?
  • PRO
    Jones & Eberhardt
    hace 10 años
    Know they do not make it on angle for stairs. You apply it just like wall paper.
  • libationgoddess
    hace 9 años
    The painting technique used to achieve the finish on the lincrusta you see here is traditionally referred to as "Scumble", or "Scumbling".
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.