Houzz Logo Print
marhaney

Sinks and cabinets maximum 24 inches

marhaney
hace 8 años
Do you have sinks with cabinets 24 inches or under?
Lightning Bug · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Xstyles Bath + More, Inc.
    hace 8 años

That's getting small. When I need a small specialty sink, I'll look at the offerings from a company called Whitehaus Collection. As far as the vanity is concerned typically, we will design it and have it build by our cabinet manufacturer. Here is an example of a Whitehaus Collection wall hung sink. We surrounded the sink with Oceanside Glass and custom cabinet details. We call this powder room Twiggy. Best of luck! Tanya

• PRO
    Don't know
    hace 7 años

I love the vanity where did you get it?

• PRO
    Whitehaus Collection
    hace 7 años

Wonderful design Xstyles Bath + More - we love how you used our sink! Would you be willing to send us a high-res version of that photo? We'd love to use it in our next issue of our Kitchen Bath Trends magazine - we will give credit to you and your company!

If so, you can email it to marketing@whitehauscollection.com

Thank you!

Amanda (Whitehaus Collection Creative Director)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.