Houzz Logo Print
vaagrawal2

Redesign my backyard

vaagrawal2
hace 8 años
So I have a spacious backyard and I want to plan it in a way which has a nice soothing sitting area, area for a small vegetable garden and area for some flowers. i do leave some space in the middle for my pets to run around in. Can anyone help me with ideas?

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Lyon Landscape Architects
    hace 8 años

It looks like you have a blank slate and quite a bit of yard and covered patio to work with. I would suggest looking on Houzz or some other means to find a landscape designer or landscape architect in your area. They can provide an initial consultation to get a better understanding of what you are looking for, what your budget is, any city or county code requirements, etc. They will then be able to put together a design proposal for you, laying out the scope of work and what it will cost to design, and possibly build. Good luck

• holly98
    hace 8 años

Invest in high quality patio furniture. As Lyon said above, check out Houzz for ideas. If you want a year-round vegetable garden and other plants, study the sun throughout the day for months so you know where to place it. Go to your local nursery for ideas and guidance, if not a landscape architect. Look for shed ideas also. You'll need one once you start gardening.

• PRO
    Todd Haiman Landscape Design
    hace 8 años

Recommend you hire a landscape designer. Consider your outdoor space similar to your indoor -- a series of rooms or areas that are functional as well as aesthetically pleasing.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.