ziggy4421

Ideas to cover /close this opening please!!!!

hace 8 años

Comentarios (19)

• hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Have it framed in and drywalled so you have a regular wall.

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Inside mount shutter doors with custom arch shape that can open with both louvers and doors. The center part of this picture.

Plantation Shutter Projects · Más información

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Hang a unique tapestry off an iron rod.

• PRO
    hace 8 años

maybe some stained glass...

• hace 8 años
    put a tv mounted on one of those swervable shelfs...one did tv other side is a knick knack disply
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

I second the idea to fill in with custom cabinet with shelves that open to one side to display knick-knacks. Back side can be drywalled over so it looks like a solid wall

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Add shelving with decor pieces and a glass background

• hace 8 años

Or, you could knock it down completely.

• hace 8 años

I think a custom made iron piece to fit in the space would be beautiful

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Have you heard of a product called Tableaux. go to Tableaux.com. This is a product that looks like iron, but it is made with a wood and risen mixture. you supply a template of the opening that you want it to fit into and it is custom made to fit. There is a wide assort of designs and styles and finishes. Or you could just take out the whole wall.

• hace 8 años
    I put in glass shelves and made the space interesting.
  • PRO
    hace 8 años
    Found this idea today....drywall the backside, paint the front a fabulous color, add spotlighting and a "curio", vase, etc.
  • hace 8 años

It's not a load bearing wall. I'd remove the wall completely.

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Removing the wall completely is not a good idea, unless you are comfortable living and dining at the same place.....Yes, you can minimize the height to 34" and place some decor products on top of the wall and hanging lights or small size chandelier would be added beauty...

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Wall cladding is also recommended as per your budget...

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Are you looking forr privacy and separation between the two? What about a large piece of art on one side and a mirror on the other?

Budget Home staging · Más información
    This piece is from home goods
    Small space room make over in Ladue. · Más información
    What if you draped it wit a patterned drape it could be pulled over to one side, great way to add color or use a burn out sheer like the trees from Bed bath and beyond in am95" length would give you separation and light would still pass thru.

• hace 8 años

I like the your idea of putting a large piece of art and a mirror on the other, I've been thinking of doing that, thank you!

• hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

pass thru finally a cabinet · Más información
    Just had my cabinet maker complete this project. I've only dreamed of this for years.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.