Houzz Logo Print
genevam86

Which Quartz?

emmabug
hace 8 años
Which color do you think goes best with the cabinet?

Comentarios (11)

• Jillian - Interior design student
    hace 8 años

They are both pretty. #1 looks more gray and #2 appears to lean slightly in the taupe direction. Look at as large a sample as you can before deciding, for many reasons, but mainly to assess the amount of "movement" in the stone.

What color is the floor?

• PRO
    Welby Construction Management
    hace 8 años

I would go with the one on the right, the one on the left has too much gray in it.

• Depo
    hace 8 años
    Right
  • Sadie Carter
    hace 8 años

It is really about which one you like, but I would say the one on the left if you want movement and/or pattern, and the one on the right if you want the room to feel lighter.

• artsyphartsy_home_maker
    hace 8 años

I think either one of your two choices would work. The one on the left has more of a slight contrast, the one on the right will blend in & be more subtle. Is it a photo of 'engineered quarts' which is partially man made material, or is it real natural Quartzite you plan on using? Your samples almost have a marble look to them, which I love. A warm light grey glass subway tile back splash would look great with either of your two choices {not teeny tiny subway tile}. I might go with white shaker & marble in my own kitchen redo very soon.

• emmabug
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    It is man made from Quartz master. I just made a new post of one more color by Zodiaq.

This is a daunting but fun decision. Lol
  • Elle
    hace 8 años

I don't think either one ideally complements the cabinet. Although the one on the right is better, the background of each one is more gray than the cabinet and therefore appears more dull in comparison. I would go with one that has cream vs. gray or white undertones.

• artsyphartsy_home_maker
    hace 8 años

I'll have to go check out those products you have from Quartz master, I hadn't heard of that brand. Maybe I'll go with that instead of natural marble, the samples you have shown look very close to the natural kind. I want 'natural marble' but am afraid of the etching/staining issues, the Quartz Master might give me the look of the Marble without those problems. Yes I agree --kitchen redos are very "daunting" but fun!! Good luck! Now if I could only convince my Hubby that they're 'fun' lol!

• PRO
    Carpet Mill USA Inc.
    hace 8 años

I think both are very nice, and agree with the above comments, not knowing your floor color, or wall colors, or back splash, and amount of natural light its hard for any of us to choose, right now its just a personal preference, they are both very similar, I do agree I would look at both in a larger slab so you can truly see what it will look like in your home.

• PRO
    Inclusive Design Group
    hace 8 años

I like the one on the right

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.