Houzz Logo Print
lizzybaggott

Help! Kitchen advice needed!

lizzybaggott
hace 8 años
Help please!! We've just had a new kitchen fitted and a quartz worktop and I'm panicking that I've made a very expensive mistake. I think the quartz is too white for the units, I much prefer the colour of the walls against the units (an off white/cream). I'm worried it looks too clinical! I usually love grey and white together but the units are actually more of a taupe grey and I'm not sure they go :-(.
How do I get the two colours of white work tops/cream walls to work better together?
I need to get bar stools to go under the overhang on the island, what colour/material do you think would go best?
I'm too scared to pick anything else now incase I make more expensive mistakes!!
Thanks in advance!!

Comentarios (38)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.