Houzz Logo Print
talago

Can anyone reply to all of us who are interested in the paint brand,color of this room?

talago
hace 11 años
Love the color! Have lots of redecorating to do and looking for help.
Palisades Stunner - Furnished by DTM Interiors · Más información

Comentarios (15)

• PRO
    DTM INTERIORS
    hace 11 años
    Thank you for the inquiries about paint colors. While we can supply the original paint code, it shows completely differently in this photo due to lighting and time of day. The end product will look nothing like this color as specified. Also, some paint combinations are proprietary to specific jobs and clients who may not wish colors to be replicated and published. Thank you.
  • PRO
    McCluskey Real Estate Group
    hace 11 años
    Do you have a color that would match this one?
  • abbshel
    hace 11 años
    If you can supply the original paint code, as you state above, then why not do that and let us decide for ourselves if we like it in our own homes?
  • sbutter
    hace 11 años
    I used Ben Moore monroe bisque, looks exactly like this. good luck.
  • rolai
    hace 11 años
    love the nightstand, where did you get that?
  • malachi62
    hace 11 años
    agree...what's the big secret? it's a paint color, give me a break
  • talago
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I've been looking for this color and as it turns out My friend's living room is painted in a similar color and, although I'm not a fan of Glidden paints, it turns out to be "Reed" by Martha Stewart ,Glidden paint at Home Depot. .
  • malachi62
    hace 10 años
    so hard to pick colors..take a look at Cream Fleece by Ben Moore it's a similar soft browny off white
  • PRO
    Weaver Home Photography
    hace 10 años
    Wall color is also very similar to Behr Gobi Desert. It's a very nice light, neutral beige and Behr are great quality paints. Surprised not to see them mentioned more often on Houzz.
  • gernyshawn
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    It's really not snooty, it about providing professional services for free. Most homeowners cannot achieve the look designers create for their clients, if they could, they wouldn't be asking paint questions on Houzz. A designer's professional experience should be valued with a comment about the space.
  • Sarah Poulin
    hace 10 años
    i dont disagree with you gernyshawn, however isn't the whole point of houzz to get design ideas ...?
  • malachi62
    hace 10 años
    http://www.atlantahomesmag.com/article/neutral-territory

the link here shows a home decorated by Pheobe Howard who lists Cream Fleece by BM as the wall color in most rooms with a White Dove trim...the look is very similar
  • picasso58
    hace 10 años
    I looked at Gliddens website and searched Seed Pearl as stated by designer...no such color.
  • Sheila Joyner
    hace 6 años
    The color is called Lunch box by Behr
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.