Houzz Logo Print
jfulk

Your design work is gorgeous! Backsplash?

J Fulk
hace 8 años
Could you please let me know what that back splash is called?
Malibu, Ca · Más información

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    James Hernandez Interior Design Inc
    hace 8 años

Thanks for finding me on Houzz the backsplash which is now seen on "Caitlyn Jenner's" I AM CAIT" doc series. This stone is statuary marble with blue azul mosaic detail set between 3x4 stone. call me for any questions. Thanks for contacting me and if possible could your write a review on my profile. Also my website shows more pictures of the kitchen Jameshernandezdesign.com

Best

James

• J Fulk
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • boating2
    hace 8 años

How would I find this product? Does the mosaic have to be placed individually or does this come on a sheet? I can't imagine my tile person placing each 3x4 stone with the mosaic. I love this look!!!

• PRO
    hace 8 años

The mosaic detail is already in the tile, I can get an estimate for you once you give me the qty and area to be shipped

• PRO
    hace 7 años
    The tile comes from m vendor if you would like to order through me just provide qty .
    Best
    323-309-0629
  • Marissa Bradley Wink
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Thanks James for the message. Can you be more specific with the name of tile and company it's made by. I found it in a model home yesterday. The mosaic tiles are grey not blue. I would love to have it as our kitchen backsplash. I just need help finding it. Thank you so much! :)

• Marissa Bradley Wink
    hace 7 años

This is a picture of the backsplash with grey mosaic on the sides.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.