jodyandkevin

Pendant Color

jodyandkevin
hace 11 años
Hello - we are looking at these exact pendants for our kitchen (love them!). Are they Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel?

We are doing a white kitchen with a steel hood very similiar to yours and a chrome faucet in the island (black countertops). Would we be better off doing polished or satin for the pendants or does it matter? Thank you for your time - your kitchen is beautiful!
Needham Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Venegas and Company
    hace 11 años
    These particular fixtures are satin nickel. Since you already have a couple finishes selected, similar to this kitchen you can go with either finish, it is completely up to you. Good luck!
  • sochockire
    hace 11 años
    What are the best white paints to use in a kitchen?
  • PRO
    Lucia Lighting & Design, Inc
    hace 11 años
    Lucia Lighting has a wonderful selection of those pendants, they come in a few sizes & finishes and the heights are adjustable, please call us for information 781 595 0026. Good luck with your project!
  • sochockire
    hace 11 años
    I am not interested in pendants but rather the best white paints to use in a kitchen. I asked the same question for red paints and was give a half dozen red paints and their brands. Please give me the very best white paint to use or the best paint brands to look at, thanks.
  • PRO
    Venegas and Company
    hace 10 años
    We often start with the Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams color decks! They both have a great selection of colors - good luck with your project!
  • suesings
    hace 10 años
    Are there certain BM whites to stay away from for kitchen cabinets. I have swatches but some colors seem to look dirty or grey in my kitchen?? I have heard people rave about White Dove but it seems kind of greyish in my kitchen? Perhaps it looks better once all the cabinets are painted? I tend to lean towards the Super White swatch but will that look ridiculous once all the cabinets are painting (too white and cold)?
  • Erika Begun
    hace 10 años
    who makes the stools? is the fabric a brown velvet?
  • erinmartin2
    hace 10 años
    I am interested in where to purchase the bar stools as well. Beautiful kitchen.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.