Houzz Logo Print
christina_diblase

Beautiful work on the venetian plaster

Christina DiBlase
hace 8 años
I know that designers typically don't like to disclose their process or materials used, but I thought I'd try. May I ask what is the color or color combinations used for this foyer/entry. I've just used Valspar's Tramonto to do a section of my foyer located just under the staircase. I'd like to offset it with the remaining walls in a color like this that you've used. Thanking you in advance for your anticipated courtesy.
Venetian Plaster Walls in an eclectic home · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Molto Bene Studios
    hace 8 años

Hi, it was a custom color. You can try taking the picture to a paint store and asking them to color match.

• Christina DiBlase
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thank you for timely response. I understand that you may not have the ratio. I've now experimented with SW0012 Empire Gold and SW Harvest Squash in the small sample jars sold in flat just to determine a good color when using Venetian but can't seem to catch "that look" that you and many on this site have displayed in photos. Could you possibly direct me towards some colors that you have used in the past that may give me a similar effect Tuscan/Mediterranean or some might say Italianate? Once again thank you for any assistance. If you choose to email me privately, please do so cdbullandbear@aol.com.

Respectfully,

Christina

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.