Any suggestions for small condos?
South End Penthouse · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Michael Barnum Studio LLC
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Dear Shellcrest,

Sorry for the delayed reply, this was not noticed till this week. I did a super small condo on the Cape and didn't waste an inch of usable space. That's the key: make it work as efficiently as possible and still make it pretty. I spent many hours finding just the right pieces and appliances/ladder etc. that all fit. Surfaces that are practical are key in a small space as they get used and abused more and for different uses. Then I designed a credenza that did all sorts of tricks. Form follows function! Your furniture needs to be the Correct Scale...very important! You want to find upholstery that is on the smaller side but sits 'big and comfortable'. These are out there! Avoid sofas and chairs with big arms as they are a space waster. I will be posting those pictures this week. Thanks for the question!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.