Houzz Logo Print
ckwoodfloors

floor to ceiling glass

CK Woodfloors inc.
hace 8 años
seems to me this application would make for a very steamy shower. i would prefer the moist air to escape. planning on a frameless enclosure. any knowledge would be welcome.
Steam Shower · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    American Glass & Mirror
    hace 8 años

Happy to help. I don't think steam would be a problem if you open the movable panel open however, there are a couple of ways you could get more air exchanged if desired. One would be to lower the entire height of all the glass to around 80". This could be achieved using a header or special hinges on the side panel. Another would be to leave the movable panel off and just lower the height of the door to around 76". Let me know if you have any further questions.

• PRO
    CK Woodfloors inc.
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Your knowledge is appreciated. Thanks, i now notice the movable panel.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.