Houzz Logo Print
pansy85

Finishing touches to complete kitchen help!

Pansy Cra
hace 8 años
Can anyone suggest some finishing touches to complete my kitchen -- I always hit a block on my projects... :(
I finally got the finished product of the live edge dining table... After 2 months delay, near lawsuit, and oh never-mind. Wasn't really feeling the "lack" of live edge but just said oh well I've waited long enough.
So I'm letting the table grow on me.
I paired it with the teal linen chairs and got stuck on the selection of 2 captain chairs, in terms of style, color, etc.
Can anyone suggest some finishing touches to my kitchen.
1. I'm working on backsplash selection too as I have the granite selection.
2. I want to change the light fixture (current one is very granny-like)
3. Drapes (if that's not over kill)
4. Kitchen wall color
4a. Option so far: revere pewter by Benjamin Moore
4b. The kitchen opens to the family room which will probably have revere pewter walls
Any thoughts to pull this lil concoction together is much appreciated!

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 8 años

Delete your multiple posts and as for captains chairs you really don't have space just get 2 more of the ones you already have.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 8 años

If you moved the light you could turn the table and have a huge DR

• Pansy Cra
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Didn't see the delete button using the app.... Multiple Posts were from network error.

• Pansy Cra
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Khrome... Thanks for the layout. Don't really need a sitting area since the kitchen opens up to the family room which will have lots of seating. Like the rug idea and runner... Hated runners at once but I like your thoughts! Thank you all

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.