Houzz Logo Print
alexis_weilenmann

Where can I find design apartments to rent and or buy in Austin?

alexis_weilenmann
hace 8 años
I am moving to Austin in september (2015) with my husband from Brazil. We are both european and I am trying to find a home to live: a design, renewed apartment or loft to rent or buy in Austin. Could you recommend me where to look for? Thank you very much.
Tarrytown Classic · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Awilda Caberto, Realtor® - All Streets Realty
    hace 8 años
    Hi, I am a real estate agent in the Austin area. I would like to help you. However I have a few questions. There several beautiful places to live in Austin TX. Give me a call and we can chat if you haven't found an agent to help you. 512-808-7313
  • PRO
    Awilda Caberto, Realtor® - All Streets Realty
    hace 8 años
    I'm a real estate agent here in Austin Texas. I'd like to help you find that ideal location. There are beautiful locations here. Five me a call 512-808-7313 or email awilda.caberto@kw.com
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.