Houzz Logo Print
arcsurfaces

Wondering if the island countertop is PentalQuartz in Arctic?

Hello,

We’re in the process of redesigning our PentalQuartz website and trying to gather at least one great install photo for each of our quartz colors. I was on your Houzz page and saw this gorgeous photo with PentalQuartz, and wondering if it's the Arctic color?

Would you be open to allowing us to use this photo on our website? In exchange we'd label the bottom/right of the photo with your company name for free exposure.

Thanks in advance for letting me know either way!

Best,
Kate
Pental Quartz · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    ARC Build
    hace 9 años

Hello Kate! Yes, that is your stunning Pental Arctic Quartz on this kitchen island. I would love for you to do that. I would like the credit to be to Deborah Cameron Interiors/ARC Build.

Thanks for contacting us.

Deb Cameron

• PRO
    Architectural Surfaces
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

Great! Thanks so much! Would you be able to email me the original photo? kate@pentalonline.com

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.