Houzz Logo Print
melissaromeo

Why no modern house designs for the common folk?

Present Tense
hace 9 años
última modificación:hace 9 años

I love modern designed homes. Their use of light, shape, glass, wood or seamless materials make for the homes I desire most. The problem is you could never own a home like this unless you build with a design firm or happen to find one of these rare gems for sale - I don't think these owners EVER move! Furthermore, the price!
Why are modern homes so expensive and not generally available to the common buyer? Has there ever been a builder that can build these homes in more mass quantity at a lower price point?

Comentarios (2)

• cenflagirl
    hace 9 años

It's like buying clothes or shoes. There are more people who will buy the medium's and Large, rather than small. The same applies to houses, they can sell more in the middle range than ultra modern.

• PRO
    Bello Custom Homes
    hace 9 años

Check out our 6th ave house very middle of the road!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.