Houzz Logo Print
roadrunnerrita

Heatilator vs Montigo vs Napoleon

roadrunnerrita
hace 9 años

I'm remodeling my home in California and want to put in a double sided linear direct vent gas fireplace into it. The wall it will sit in is 6'7" long - so I am looking for a unit with at least 50" of viewing space (60" would be nice, if I could get it). I've looked at a few models and am considering the Napoleon LDH 50. I liked a lot of other brands (marquis, ortal and element4) but spending 10 or 12k on one item that we will only use a few times a year (it's pretty warm here), is out of the question.

I also recently came across another model on-line: the Heatilator CRAVE7260ST, that I don't know a lot about, but looks nice in the pictures and would fit our space well.

I wanted to see if I could crowd source some advice.Does anyone has experience with the Napoleon brand? How about Heatilator?

thanks!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Heatilator Fireplaces
    hace 8 años

Hi roadrunnita! It sounds like the Crave See-Through is right up your alley, it even has the 60" viewing area you're hoping for. We definitely suggest you speak with a Heatilator authorized dealer in your area, they can walk you through the specifics and help you find the perfect heating solution for your space. You can find one by using our Dealer Locator: http://www.heatilator.com/WhereToBuy.aspx

Good luck and let us know if you have any questions!

Heatilator Crave See-Through Series Gas Fireplace · Más información

• roadrunnerrita
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

We ended up going with the Napoleon -- from a pricing standpoint and from availability. We haven't turned it on yet, but it looks awesome! I'm very happy with the unit so far

• PRO
    Heatilator Fireplaces
    hace 8 años

Your space looks perfect for a see-through fireplace roadrunnerrita, you'll love having such an eye-catching and cozy focal point!

• Sam P
    hace 6 años
    Hi could you please verify what is the height of your glass portion of the fireplace? Basically the visible glass height?
    I want to buy Napoleon, actual 38” model in store showed 14” height but booklet says 18”

Thanks much for your help
    Sam
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.