Houzz Logo Print
dm_kelly

What would you do?

dm_kelly
hace 9 años

It is a beautiful day here so I figured my pepper babies could use some fresh air and sunshine. Very carefully, tray after tray (overdid it with 6 trays of peppers) was carried out, until I got to the last tray. Picked it up, took a step, and next thing I knew, soil and pepper babies were flying across the room. Shock, disbelief, and a few not nice words later I'm picking them up trying to figure out which plant flew out of which cell. Most of the plants were rescued and replanted but the whole tray is a now a mystery mess of 8 varieties and anywhere between 0 and 6 plants of each.

The question is: grow them and play a pepper guessing game? Start over with these varieties? Or do both? These little guys are about 4 weeks old.

Comentarios (6)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.