pursepajamas

Rug or no rug? HELP! Please :)

Cynthia Greenberg
hace 9 años

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Peykar Rugs & Carpet
    hace 9 años

Well as you can see I'm a rug guy so I would say yes to a rug. I do think before you make a full commitment try a rug first. Most rug stores will allow you to try a rug first before purchasing or take it back for a full refund after purchasing. This is great because you can see how a rug looks in your space before committing to it. I really love your marble floors and it's important for the rug to look good on the marble.

So go for it and post back a picture with a rug and we can tell you definitively yes or no.

Here is an example of a round rug in an entrance we did.

Good luck.

Cynthia Greenberg agradeció a Peykar Rugs & Carpet
  • resident
    hace 9 años

The floors are beautiful. If, howeer, the space echos ......

• Barbara Almandarz
    hace 9 años

No rugs - let the floors shine!

• PRO
    Mohawk Home
    hace 9 años

As you can see, we are also "rug people" but aside from that a rug in this space will add warmth and also help capture debris from traveling to the rest of your home. Please see the attache photos of rugs used in entry ways from our sister company, Karastan Rugs.

• PRO
    MEC
    hace 9 años

The rug would suffer some serious spills and stains if you plan to occasionally bring food items in this specific area. If you still want the space to have something special in terms of design and style how about a marble mosaic rug? They are durable, very easy to clean and look as great (if not more) as the regular carpets without all the extra vacuuming fuss. Here are some of our intricately handcrafted marble mosaic rugs and medallions so that you have an idea on how they really look:

Marble Mosaic Rugs & Medallions · Más información
    Beatriz Elizando | Marble Mosaics · Más información
    Contemporary Dining Room · Más información

You don't need to worry about the floor area or shape. That's the beauty of mosaic, it can be customized to fit any surface. See anything you like? Have a favorite photo or pattern you'd like to be converted to a mosaic masterpiece? We can help! If you have any queries feel free to contact us. For more designs visit our website: MEC Artworks.

Regards,

Nada Zain

• Christina Jensen
    hace 9 años

The marble floors are beautiful! It would be a shame to cover them up... Or if you really want a rug, then a classic one under the chairs that goes with the stylish atmosphere.

• PRO
    Timothy Rivers Interiors
    hace 9 años

I agree. I would consider a runner in the foyer and a rug under the seating group...

Nothing too heavy.

I have a few blog posts that may help you out.

www.timothyriversinteriors.com/blog

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.