Houzz Logo Print
gfmcintyre

GE monogram appliance

gfmcintyre
hace 9 años
Can anyone comment on the GE monogram appliances? Any good? Problems.
Lakewood Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Stone Masters Inc.
    hace 9 años

It is a beautiful and feature rich appliance, but having not been a user or consumer of the appliance I do not feel qualified to render an opinion of value for this device.

• cairnter
    hace 8 años

We are just reviewing appliances for a new kitchen and love the look of the GE Monogram French door wall oven. Have not found any other brand sold in Canada that has a French door style wall oven and so are considering going with all GE Monogram appliances because of the wall oven. However, with a Brand that is so high end in cost, I'm surprised that I can't find any Consumer Reports on this Brand. Any ideas why this might be?

• PRO
    Stone Masters Inc.
    hace 8 años

No, sorry. Perhaps GE and Monogram are all being grouped into GE. I am really not sure.

• PRO
    Show to Sell Homes
    hace 8 años
    I have just purchased all new stainless appliances from Lowes. Great look. I am enjoying the refrigerator however the double oven takes very long to reach desired temperature. Be sure to pre heat long before you normally would.
  • Danielle S
    hace 7 años

Do you know the style of the face frame on the cabinets/drawers? Is it winslow? We are building a home using Holiday cabinets :)

• PRO
    Stone Masters Inc.
    hace 7 años

Yes!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.