Houzz Logo Print
jackie_greenbaum

What color paints did you use on the walls/moldings etc.

Jackie Greenbaum
hace 9 años
Would you have done anything different if the room was smaller, paint wise? I just purchased new bedding which the coverlet looks like it's the grayish color of the one on this bed, the actual duvet is more purple than gray. I would love to now do the walls in a dark gray with white moldings, but the room is a small bedroom so trying to figure out a light color for the walls (and a color for the headboard!) What color is the headboard here as well?: Thanks so much, this room is fantastic and one of the more unique designs I've seen on houzz!
Visionaire in NYC · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Lo Chen Design
    hace 7 años

Sorry for the late reply. Let me know if you still want my advice.

I suggest to use very light gray color for the wall. Light color usually will make the room seem bigger. The headboard in the photo is medium gray.

Feel free to send me photo of your room.

Lo

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.