kayleeswenson

MUCH needed & appreciated design help?

kayleeswenson
hace 9 años
About a month ago, I moved into this house and about a week ago this room was painted. I have been trying to find the perfect layout for this room but I can't seem to find it. I really need help making this room perfect. Thanks so much!!
PS- the lighter color is Revere Pewter, and the darker color is a blueish gray color. The colors did not turn out how I wanted, but I have to make do with them.
PPS- this room is for my 16 year old daughter

Comentarios (7)

• Forrest McKeiver
    hace 9 años
    Maybe also try placing the bed on the wall so the bed is facing the mirror.
  • Forrest McKeiver
    hace 9 años
    After moving the bed to the wall facing the window then switch the tv and make-up table...a couple baskets to store items. Maybe hooks to hang more fashionable items. Two small side tables with lamps. TJ Maxx Home Goods may become your new best friend!
  • PRO
    COHEN DESIGN & HOME SERVICES GROUP, LLC
    hace 9 años
    Without seeing the entire room I would agree with Forrest's suggestions re furniture placement. An adorable bed. But perk it up with some nice throw pillows. While a 16 year old will likely be a mess start by eliminating clutter. Inexpensive but nice looking baskets and or basket hampers are an easy find at Home Goods. And a cool tall floor mirror can be found at Ikea. Some inexpensive art in white frames will bring character
  • Darzy
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    I would place the bed on the tv wall (I'm guessing that is the wall you see when you walk into the bedroom). Then, do the corner desk and tv on the walls where the bed is now. It's okay if your accent wall isn't the bed wall.
  • happyleg
    hace 9 años
    That's what I was saying.
  • salmaelbarmawi
    hace 9 años
    I would agree, either the bed should be moved against the long wall it's closest to (which would take up that wall space) or just move it entirely on the side where the TV is currently. I would replace the white hanging mirror with a larger one, maybe something framed in brown or black to give the room more contrast. Then I would get a long dresser to go along the wall, you can even put your TV on top of that--- unless you would consider hanging it on the wall to save some counter space. The laundry baskets can be moved to the same side as the dresser and TV, and the larger mirror can hang against the wall facing the window. Large mirrors also help to make the room feel bigger!
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.