Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

Which Wreath Gets your Vote?

Houzz Polls
hace 11 años
Are you decorating with wreaths this season? Here are some of the holiday wreaths featured in "Guest Picks: Christmas Wreath Roundup".

Do you have a favorite? VOTE and tell us what you love about it!

Bonus for snapping a photo of your own wreath and posting it in the comments!

See the full ideabook here: http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/5066576/list/Guest-Picks--Christmas-Wreath-Roundup

Comentarios (20)

• lisalovesquilts
    hace 11 años
    I actually liked all of them for different reasons. I like craft things so I thought the yarn wreath was cute and clever. I imagine the orange and eucalyptus smells divine! The burlap was another clever and attractive one. I am a bit of a traditionalist so I really loved the fresh greens. I think all of them would look great in their individual settings. My daughter who is mad for crafting has requested that we make the yarn wreath and the orange and eucalyptus so here goes.
  • Lesley Hartwell
    hace 11 años
    I agree with Lisa, they are all fabulous and I love this time of year when we get to see everyones fabulous decorations.
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    hace 11 años
    The orange eucalyptus wreath is beautiful and I'm sure fragrant. It gets my vote.
  • PRO
    TOKE
    hace 11 años
    I like the wreaths and I have mor ideas for them.
  • Mahvish Naqvi
    hace 11 años
    The yarn wreath is so different!! I love its simplicity!
  • PRO
    Linda Donohue Fine Art
    hace 11 años
    it was a difficult choice between the yarn and hydrangea, but the solid color hydrangea won
  • PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    hace 11 años
    The orange eucalyptus wreath is the winner for me for its simplicity and natural beauty.
  • dmille345
    hace 11 años
    Here is my aqua and white ornament wreath. My favorite is the orange eucalyptus, too.
  • janishill
    hace 11 años
    The Orange Eucalyptus Wreath is lovely. IWhen I close my eyes I can almost smell its wonderful scent.
  • PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    hace 11 años
    The flowers on the yarn wreath give it a great playful vibe that I really respond to.
  • flgrandma
    hace 11 años
    All of the wreaths are great, but I live in FL and the
    Orange Eucalyptus Wreath would be perfect on my front door.
  • Keerthi Naidu
    hace 11 años
    I voted for the fresh greens wreath because I love the look, but here's a photo of mine =)
  • PRO
    Fresh Eyes
    hace 11 años
    Ditto the fresh greens and the traditional look they offer--plus they smell great and last a long time when the temperature is cool. Freaky warm weather, however, might require some golden splendor.
  • charding9
    hace 11 años
    Here's another option! www.kellygreens.ca
  • Emily H
    hace 11 años
    I went with the very traditional one. I LOVE the photos you guys are adding! So fun to see what everyone else is doing.
  • Momof5x
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    They are all beautiful and I think it is fun to see all the creativity that comes each year with new wreath ideas-so it is all good. I went with Fresh Green Life Magazine Wreath for one reason and that is for the holly. It is representative of traditional. Like I said though, it nice you have a choice for a different one each year so all best ones in the end.

Oh and thanks Houzz for the poll.. missed them!
  • Annie Thornton
    hace 11 años
    I would love to have that orange eucalyptus wreath. I bet it smells amazing.
  • PRO
    Gabberts Design Studio
    hace 11 años
    Love the unexpected twist on tradition with the Orange Eucalyptus Wreath.
  • bellandromeda
    hace 11 años
    They are all lovely.
  • PRO
    Reico Kitchen & Bath
    hace 11 años
    Love them all!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.