Houzz Logo Print
nancycmassey

metal roof and shingle roof

nancycmassey
hace 11 años
Could you share the colors of the two roofs? Thank you!
Old Hill House · Más información

Comentarios (17)

• nancycmassey
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thank you!!
  • dinges
    hace 11 años
    Love this house! We are thinking of doing something similar. Do you have a sketch of the floorplan?
  • PRO
    Sellars Lathrop Architects, llc
    hace 11 años
    Thanks very very much.. Here it is, before and after..
  • dinges
    hace 11 años
    We are building a new home in a rural area on a 1 acre lot. We really like the look of this renovated cape cod style home. Our house is going to be approximately 48 FT long and 32 Feet deep; with a breezeway to the garage on the right like this one. We love the look of the simplified single shed dormer, and would like to know what proportions for the dormer we should use and roof pitch? Main Floor will have 9 ft ceilings 2nd floor could have 8 or 9 feet ceiling? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  • dinges
    hace 11 años
    Also, if our 2nd floor is flush with the main floor (meaning that the dormer doesn't extend out onto the front porch roof...), would the proproportions look good together?
  • dinges
    hace 11 años
    Do you have any photos of the bathrooms?
  • dinges
    hace 11 años
    and of the upstairs?
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    No sorry we didn't take any of these areas..! (Small kids and brand new baby
    kept us out of these rooms...)
  • Geneva Convention
    hace 10 años
    can you tell me the type of trees that are in the right foreground in the group of 3... thank you, michelle
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    sorry we just don't know
  • Jeanne
    hace 10 años
    It is one tree - a clump River Birch
  • murmor
    hace 10 años
    What is the roof pitch?
  • akdeberghes
    hace 6 años

I had the same question...can you share the pitch of this roof?

• Joy Butler
    hace 5 años

I love the color of this roof. It's so cool and compliments the house wonderfully. I think that it would be so fun to implement on my current home. Love it! https://obsconstruction.com

• PRO
    hace 5 años

Thank you .. I believe it is GAF Timberline Pewter gray

• Dana Feldman
    hace 3 años

Love so many details of this home. What color is the siding and what material is it? Thank you!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.