Houzz Logo Print
asfandyar_bashir

japanese straw plaster wara juraka

Asfandyar Bashir
hace 11 años
how this plaster is made and how it will be used in the interior ?
Does it also have some insulative benefits as well?
Tea Room · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Design A
    hace 11 años
    The plaster is made in Japan & I found it through a local supplier in California. The mix was sold in 5 gallon containers and all you had to do was add water before applying it to the drywall.
    My take on plaster is that it does little to insulate - unless it's applied over insulated drywall.
    Hope this helps!
  • Asfandyar Bashir
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    thank you very much for your kind and timely reply
    Ubfortunately I will not be able to use it in pakistan as it is not available here
  • Asfandyar Bashir
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    but still the colour of the plaster is very absorbing and nice
  • Richard Vanic
    hace 10 años
    What kind of wood is that? Cedar?
  • Richard Vanic
    hace 10 años
    Yes it does;) thank you..would you mind me asking what the project cost was?
  • PRO
    Design A
    hace 10 años
    Hi, Richard.
    I designed this project about 3 years ago, so I don't really remember an exact number and I was only involved in the design side of things.
    Between all the elements: design, wood work, shoji screens, bamboo ceiling panels and plaster I would estimate this to be over 10K.
    Feel free to e-mail me if you need more help:
    anita@adesigna.com
  • Richard Vanic
    hace 10 años
    Do you know is i could get that wood i the usa?
  • Richard Vanic
    hace 10 años
    I would love to see the front pic where the barrel ceiling ends:)
  • anitz
    hace 10 años
    Hi, Richard.
    I don't think you can get the wood in the US any more - you will have to check with your local supplier, though. Maybe use another species of cedar?
    Regarding the opposite wall - I don't have a picture. The frame that supports the ceiling structure is exactly the as the opposite wall.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.