Houzz Logo Print
rstoya

What is the paint & glaze color used? It is perfect!

rstoya
hace 11 años
The Painted Lady: Plasters | Faux Finishes | Decorative Concrete · Más información

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    The Painted Lady
    hace 11 años
    The base paint was factory applied and the glaze was a simple umber tinted glaze.
  • Patti Cowley
    hace 8 años

Were the underlying cabinets white or cream when they came from the factory? I have white. Can I have the same effect as the photo?

• Patti Cowley
    hace 8 años

Have you had any luck using a glaze over white to give it a grey color, rather than a brown tone?

• Patti Cowley
    hace 8 años

Thank you so much. Originally planned to paint the cabinets but saw your post. Appreciate your help!!!

• PRO
    The Painted Lady
    hace 8 años
    You can do gray. Just keep it a warm gray just in case there is a yellow or pink undertone in your white cabinets that you may not be spotting.
  • donnaewalker
    hace 6 años
    I have painted built-ins and the mantle and want to glaze them. My painter does not seem to have experience with glazing. Where can I get good instructions on how to glaze them?
  • Jeannie Couture
    hace 4 años

please can you tell me where to find the stone you used surrounding your fireplace? love it. thank you for any info.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.