Houzz Logo Print
dstnvol1

This house is gorgeous, just love it.

Sketchup Orlando
hace 11 años
I am a residential designer in Orlando, and wish more clients would request more modern rustic homes like this. Great Job, I am a big Fan.
Poplar Cottage - BarkHouse Shingle Siding and Reclaimed Barnwood Siding · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Christopher Kellie Design Inc.
    hace 11 años
    Thank you for the complement! To me, mixing rustic materials (like Bark Shingles and Barnwood) with clean, simple lines is the best of both worlds--Mountain Modern style maybe? You might like the book Bark House Style by Chris McCurry, she and her husband revived bark shingle siding and have great examples in the book. http://barkhouse.com/additional-information/bark-house-style/
  • L Myers
    hace 11 años
    I would be interested in seeing the floor layout of this home.
  • checkingin
    hace 10 años
    This just makes me smile; thanks for your exquisite design interpretation
  • PRO
    Wood Foundry Furniture and Design
    hace 10 años
    You and me both!
  • Bino Beau
    hace 4 días

My favorite exterior ever!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.