Houzz Logo Print
kendrajohnson

I have the same marble, what can I use for cleaning?

kendrajohnson
hace 11 años
San Jose Res 2 · Más información

Comentarios (13)

• PRO
    P.S. Interiors, Inc.
    hace 11 años
    Marble and granite cleaner sold in grocery stores and home depot.
  • deanieandpeg
    hace 10 años
    What material was used on the other counter tops to compliment the white marble?
  • Catharine
    hace 10 años
    It's the same marble I think
  • deanieandpeg
    hace 10 años
    We ended up using a quartz. Sahara...simple and buff colored to compliment our island marble. Thanks for getting back.
  • nhmkmhyh
    hace 10 años
    Hey! I've been to this model!!!
  • sabachers
    hace 10 años
    Hello, your kitchen is beautiful!! Would you mind sharing some of the dimensions - For example, the width between the island and the countertop w/ stove? And the dimensions of your island? Thanks!
  • Trappist
    hace 9 años
    The green tiling coupled with the window's curved shape sets off the kitchen beautifully. A real delight.
  • annlucas
    hace 9 años
    Beautiful kitchen. Can you please tell me the material of the island. Thank you!
  • sughrue
    hace 9 años
    what kind of tile is that? Love it!
  • PRO
    Ashley Furniture HomeStore - Saint Louis
    hace 9 años
    I love the soft blue tones!
    Articles about purchasing furniture advice from me: http://www.furniturebt.com/2014/08/living-room-furniture-purchasing-advice.html
  • Amy Risk
    hace 9 años
    Yes can you please give manufacturer/color details for the tile? It's gorgeous!
  • PRO
    Susan
    hace 8 años

Outside Landscape Group · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.