Houzz Logo Print
moonbeambabies

Door Color Help

Christine
hace 11 años
I live in a HOA for starters and they are really picky on colors so the bizarre is out...orange, electric blue, etc. Which would be a FU to all the picky neighbors who complain about everything. LOL But I have to be nice. I need help with color, so tired of the green and eventually will change the shutters and lights. Now my questions is what would be a good color and I'm replacing the whole front door including sidelights and transom. What do you think of a 4-panel painted fiberglass door, no glass, sidelights will have a design and the transom will be clear or with a flemish glass. The door will be a Pella brand. AS you can see we have no overhang and it sure takes a beating. I've seen many houses in my hood that look awful with a design glass all around and in the door, maybe not my stye?? or I don't want to look like all the other houses in the subdivision. Just need a little direction and assurance that I'm picking the right door.

Comentarios (45)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.