Houzz Logo Print
hhache

Pool Level

hhache
hace 11 años
Hi. How do you get water level so high? No coping around pool?
Custom Residence · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Vikrant Sharma Homez
    hace 11 años
    This is a Infinity Design pool ! and there is one , see the black outline on the left !
  • hhache
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    So there is a tiny gap all the way around? Except at the end. How wide a gap?
    Thx.
  • PRO
    JBD Design Inc.
    hace 10 años
    Hello! I am the landscape architect who took this project to completion after a rough concept had been developed for the pool. My name is Jeff Houghtaling and my firm is JBD Design inc. in Lake Worth Florida. There is also a cool mosaic tile design in the pool that I added during the design development phase (unfortunately it can't be seen in this photo).

The edge look was achieved using a gutter system that all flows toward the lower trough behind the vanishing edge. The tube like arches of water are laminar features installed under the deck.
  • PRO
    Genesis Pools
    hace 10 años
    Jeff who makes the gutter system for the zero edge?
  • PRO
    JBD Design Inc.
    hace 10 años
    The gutter system is integral to the pool structure and was built by the pool contractor.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.