Houzz Logo Print
uptown_dc

Vanity dimensions?

UptownDC
hace 11 años
Hello - could you provide some info on your corner vanity? Very clever. I'm wondering the length of the short and long sides. What kind of wood did you use to fabricate? thanks!
Marion Basement Addition · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Arcadian Creative Company
    hace 11 años
    Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. I do know that the short side was 24" (the width of the stone wall). I don't remember the length of the long side but was derived using some geometry (the orange walls meet at 90 degrees). Anyway it is made from solid bamboo countertop material.

There are some more picture of it available at ecourbandesign.com -> interiors -> portfoltio -> whittier. Please like us on FB if you visit! =)

If you have any other questions don't hesitate! I'm reachable @ christopher@ecourbandesign.com
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.