Houzz Logo Print
willerson

Sheer drapery

willerson
hace 11 años
How was the header on the drapery created? I really like the look. It not the traditional pinch pleat.
Transitional Living Room · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    hace 11 años
    It looks like it was constructed with a generously side rod pocket and once it was installed, it was gathered and pinched into these faux pleats. This would work well for a stationery treatment but would be too much work to maintain if you were opening and closing them. Or it could be that the pleats were stitched and then the rod pocket was added separately? Too hard to tell from the picture :) Very attractive look, though, and I like the trim used to border all the edges.
  • PRO
    Niche Interiors
    hace 11 años
    Hidden tab drapery panels.
  • PRO
    Designing Homemaker
    hace 10 años
    Are these tab backs (tabs attached to the back of the rod pocket so they pleat and hang neatly)? What fabric is this?
  • PRO
    Niche Interiors
    hace 10 años
    It's a hidden tab style with linen fabric.
  • PRO
    Designing Homemaker
    hace 10 años
    I believe the tabs are sewed on the back of the rod pocket. I have some with that. They hang very neatly and straight, and look beautiful.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.