Houzz Logo Print
langforda

I am building a modern interior carraige home what type of interior doors and woodwork should I use?

langforda
hace 11 años
I have noticed no trim in very modern homes but may want something. I am also curious about trim around open doorframes.

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    hace 11 años
    Hi langforda, it's best to look through images and create an 'ideabook' for styles that you like. Most modern interiors have minimal trims and woodwork.

STonehedge Exteriors · Más información
  • PRO
    Joseph M. Gregory, General Contractor
    hace 8 años

I just finished a project with a contemporary interior (the wife is an architect), and we used all square edged casings and baseboards (no shoe molding).

• PRO
    Ever After Custom Homes
    hace 8 años

I agree with both the above comments!

For a modern look you definitely want minimal trims and woodwork. An idea book in Houzz will really help you focus in on exactly what you like.

I agree with Joseph that a simple square edge for casing and baseboards looks the best with this style, definitely with no shoe molding!

• PRO
    Ellsworth Design Build
    hace 8 años
    Post is from 2012. Hopefully the trim is installed
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.