Houzz Logo Print
floreatmanon

Slim Fridge

Manon Floreat
hace 11 años
I'd like a slim fridge for my eventual kitchen make-over and really like the looks of this one. Do you know the dimensions, capacity and maker? Thanks for your time.
Condo Remodel, Washington DC · Más información

Comentarios (12)

• PRO
    Pacific Coastal Home Staging
    hace 11 años
    Very nice design, thank you for the info. Great for apartments or small second home.
  • Manon Floreat
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thanks, Jeff. I appreciate your help.
  • gluckson
    hace 11 años
    I'm getting that same fridge installed in a new kitchen - how wide is the filler to the right of it here? I'm worried there wont be enough clearance for the handles! Thanks :)
  • Manon Floreat
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Hi, gluckson. From what I could gather from the manufacturers specs, the door handles have an "opening mechanism". Maybe that means that they can sit flush against the door when opened? Hopefully, Jeff will be back to clarify for us.
  • girlscout103
    hace 11 años
    i love this fridge - am so tempted to use it in my redo. i now use a 18 cu' is the smaller fridge hard to get used to? we are two folks but wonder about resale?
  • nanalovesdesign
    hace 11 años
    Can this fridge be integrated?
  • PRO
    Jeff Kern
    hace 11 años
    Wow, I am so sorry that I have been asleep on this topic! It has been 2 months since these questions were posed, and I'm not sure where I've been. Hopefully you were able to get your question answered and refrigerator installed without any problems. gluckson, here is the answer to your question, if it is too late to help you maybe someone else will find it useful: If you are planning on putting the refer directly against a wall, you will need a minimum 1 3/4" filler on the hinge side of the door.
  • PRO
    Jeff Kern
    hace 11 años
    Manon, the "opening mechanism" you are talking about is essentially a way to peel the magnetic seal on the door away from the carcass. For those who don't know, refrigerators use a magnetic seal attached to the door to hold it tight to the carcass when closed. Which mean you have to provide all of the pulling power to peel the seal away from the box. Liebherr made opening the door easier, but making the handle a mechanical opener, which makes it much easier to open. If you haven't tried one, you really need to see and feel it in person. It makes a big difference in the amount of effort required to open the door.
  • PRO
    Jeff Kern
    hace 11 años
    chlorinequeen - The specifications on the Liebherr CS1311 & CS1360 still require airflow around the unit which means you can't fit it "tight" into the opening. That is one draw back to this refrigerator. Although Liebherr does have models that are integrated, so you might just have to step up to a different model!
  • nanalovesdesign
    hace 11 años
    Thank you so much for your quick response, very helpful
  • PRO
    CARNEMARK design + build
    hace 9 años
    Thanks!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.