This is gorgeous!

heyteach65
hace 9 años
What color grout is used here?
Traditional Stone Fireplace · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• vintage1953
    hace 8 años
    This stone is very pretty! What blend of colors are actually in this stone? Is there grays and browns?
  • PRO
    Moises Hernandez Stone Masonry
    hace 7 años

who is the manufacturer for the limestone mantel fireplace??

• vintage1953
    hace 7 años
    it's Elorado, saw it in their book.
  • PRO
    Eldorado Stone
    hace 7 años

Hi Moises,

Thank you for your interest in Eldorado Fireplace Surrounds! The surround in the photo is our Carmela surround shown in the Oyster Shell color and a honed finish. You can see more information for this surround by following the link below:

Carmela Surround

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

-The Eldorado Stone Team

• PRO
    Moises Hernandez Stone Masonry
    hace 7 años
    Thank you!!! Do I have to go through a dealer or can I order directly from you guys. I know I can order field stone from a dealer but what about fireplace mantel??
  • PRO
    Eldorado Stone
    hace 7 años

You're very welcome! You can follow the link I had sent above and order your surround directly through the website. If you have any questions about ordering, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-925-1491. Again, that link is:

http://shop.eldoradostone.com/products/carmella-surround 

Let us know if you have any more questions!

-The Eldorado Stone Team

• mellivesay
    hace 6 años

Can you let me know what fireplace box that is or the size of the fireplace box? THANKS

• PRO
    Eldorado Stone
    hace 6 años

Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in Eldorado Stone images! This is a private residence, so we unfortunately do not have additional information on products other than our own used in this photo. We do apologize!

-The Eldorado Stone Team

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.