Houzz Logo Print
edubya

New Cover Photos Available for your Houzz Profile!

Emily H
hace 9 años
We've released some new cover photos to choose from for your Houzz profiles.

To update your cover photo, just go to your profile and hover over the current cover photo, then click the button to change it. You can then select from several new options to update and customize your look. Have fun!

Comentarios (16)

• magada
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Thanks Emily :)
    Could you tell me the dimensions in case i have a good idea for a personalized cover photo please ?
    Right click doesn't seem to work on the header so i can't inspect it to find out the easy way.
  • Emily H
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Great question!

For regular user profiles, the ideal dimensions are 1200x250 pixels

For pro profiles, the photo is a little bigger. 1200x345 pixels.

Hope that helps!
  • Sauve
    hace 9 años
    Thanks Emily! I appreciate the attention the houzz staff gives to us readers and followers.
    Emily H agradeció a Sauve
  • diannekeyes
    hace 9 años
    Kitchen remodel before and after pictures.
  • diannekeyes
    hace 9 años
    Kitchen remodel before and after pictures.
  • diannekeyes
    hace 9 años

Sorry everybody for these kitchen remodel pictures appearing 3 different times. I don't know what I did.

• Amanda Watkins
    hace 9 años
    How do you change this photo from within the app?
  • PRO
    GB General Contractors
    hace 8 años

We changed our banner to 1200x250 as recommended on 10/24/15. As shown in the attached screen shot, it does not fit properly. Is there something we need to do to get it to display correctly? Also, was wondering if there is a way to remove the small picture in the left corner. We would like to include our logo as part of our banner. Also, wish there was a way to talk to technical support directly.

• Christie McClung
    hace 7 años

I did the same size and mine doesn't fit right either.

• PRO
    Millenium Marbles
    hace 7 años

@HTC Contractors. You can use www.canva.com for using the dimensions given by Emily. Or Option two is that go to www.canva.com and select twitter header. Choose from the options on the left hand side or create your own. Download that and use on your Houzz profile header.

• Azuka
    hace 3 años

How do you remove the existing cover photo? I do not see the option to do that.

• PRO
    GB General Contractors
    hace 3 años

From Houzz.com

Click "Your Houzz" Top Right

You should see Edit in the banner Click it and follow prompts

Hope that helps.

• Azuka
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

Thanks for the help, but I want to delete my profile photo, the small image that follows you around on Houzz. I am using Houzz via a desktop.

For example, your profile photo @GB General Contractors is a black house with the letters GB. My profile photo looks like a light blue circle with greens (it is actually vegetable). I want to delete that profile photo. When I click my photo profile, I get two options: you can crop it or upload a new one. I just want to delete it.

I have a regular account. For me to change the background, I clicked "Your Houzz" and then clicked the Edit (looks like a pencil), which is located under the top navigation bar that says (Get Ideas, Find Professionals, Shop by Department, and Sale). Once on the Edit page, on the right-hand side under "Account," I clicked "Privacy Settings" and finally saw the banner, which says "Change Cover Photo." I was able to change the background with no problem by clicking the link. My background now looks like yellow leaves. I should point out that "Change Cover Photo" only appeared on Privacy Settings and nowhere else.

My question was how do I remove the existing profile photo that follows you around on Houzz.

• PRO
    C. Ransbury Designs
    hace 2 años

Hey there, Im not getting the option to change the cover photo for my page. Right now its some kind of stock image. When I hover over or click I dont get the option to change it. Please advise! Thanks!

• Azuka
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

@C.Ransbury Designs

I have attached a screen shot that shows how you can change your photo.

You can always click "Your Houzz" to take you to your profile page. Once there, click the pen icon, which will take you to the page that will allow you to change your photo.

Once on that page, click the camera icon, and a box will pop up and you can upload a photo of your choice.

Try it.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.