Houzz Logo Print
blkfrd

Need help with furniture placement and landscaping ideas for our patio

My husband and I are needing advice on outdoor furniture placement and landscaping ideas for our back patio. We are possibly thinking of building a pergola over the patio in the future. Our home is french country style. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    The Outdoor Room, LLC
    hace 9 años
    Working with the furniture that you will ultimately be using is a huge help for determining placement and scale, even if it is only a few key items to start! Give it some time and test the layout on your everyday use and several entertaining events. Keep the layout simple with room for overflow onto the lawn on the few occasions you have a crowd!.
    Belle Bleu Interiors agradeció a The Outdoor Room, LLC
  • PRO
    Thos. Baker
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Switch the dining table and the love seat and chairs. The dining table should be near the bar, bar stools and barbecue, as that side of the patio is all related to dining. I would put the love seat kitty corner facing the patio with the bushy plants behind it and the two chairs on either side of the coffee table as you have now.

Add one more chair to surround the fire pit so you have an even number of chairs to balance the setting out. Arranging two or three potted plants by each of these groupings will also add balance and definition.

Last, but not least, cushions and outdoor pillows for the seating, an area rug beneath the coffee table and an umbrella over the dining table would really bring the look of your lovely patio together.

Christi, on behalf of Thos. Baker
    Belle Bleu Interiors agradeció a Thos. Baker
  • PRO
    Belle Bleu Interiors
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    The Outdoor Room and Thos. Baker thank you both for your suggestions. They are very helpful. Thos. Baker, I have arranged the furniture as you suggested, and I love it so much better. Thank you both for your great suggestions!!!
  • PRO
    Thos. Baker
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Hi blkfrd -- you're most welcome! I'm glad you like it!

Also, I'm sure you must have cushions for your patio furniture, but thought I'd let you know that if you need cushions, outdoor pillows, umbrellas, area rugs or any other accessories to complete your setting, we specialize in outdoor furnishings. Browse through the website and take a peek. And if you have any questions, give us a call using the toll free number.

http://www.thosbaker.com

Enjoy your lovely patio!

Christi, on behalf of Thos. Baker
    Belle Bleu Interiors agradeció a Thos. Baker
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.