Houzz Logo Print
eli_rl

Bedroom : more storage? A chair?

Eli RL
hace 9 años
Hi ,

Would like some ideas for my bedroom . It's looks a little empty so I m wondering what I could add..

Comentarios (9)

• Carol Johnson
    hace 9 años
    Looks like you can fit a small night stand with a lamp.
  • Eli RL
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Hi Carol ,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it.
  • Eli RL
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Hi,

Unfortunately, I am not the owner, so I can't change the wardrobe ... But thank you for the suggestions. The rug is a good idea!
  • mldesign0401
    hace 9 años
    Not sure what that box is behind your bed, but renting you can't paint it! But how can you add personal colour or texture temporarily.
    Ilike the mirror it doubles your space, the rug is a must as mentioned above, it will give you a nice colour perimeter to colour tour floor, and definitely grounds the space. Lighting should be addressed too, a floor lamp that cantilevers over the bed in the corner for night ambience and choose one that suits your style. To further ground your space, that box behind the bed I'd have a charcoal,Mao your bedding pops in contrast, how?
    Runa strip of sticky velchro onto, and buy a fabric you like and attach thevelchro to the back, it can be easily sewn up at your dry cleaners, simp,y fold it or cut it to the box size, and attatch velchro, now it's an upholstered bedhead. Cost effective and cheap. Tie in with same colour euro pillows. I'd place in between your wir door and ensuite door a tram scroll, or a slim line set of drawers. A huge canvas above your bed reflected in your bed will give you a view and provide a colour palette. If you can't afford art, buy sample pots of paint that your bedding features, and simply paint yourself, splatter, or flick paint, finger paint or even an ammeter can do this, drop blobs of two or three colours randomly on the canvas, choose three colours that are close in colour, then pick one more totally different from it, example orange, peach and coral then a navy ink blue, using a plastic sauce bottle, squirt water over the canvas helping to mix the paint for you, not too much, but then just move your can vas arou d to roll the paint and drip in different directions,. Dry it flat overnight, it will have some faxed colour, old solid brights and a blend of the two, so when it's above your bed, your quilt will now look amazing, and the art abstract and unique. Plus you can throw it out or paint over it without worrying about is cost.
    And a talking point, if the company ever wants to talk ;)
  • Eli RL
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Hi , thank you for that. The thing behind the bed is an extra wall. Not too sure what it is for so I have put the bed against it...
  • chunwong
    hace 9 años
    Is that an exposed box spring I see? If it is, a tailored dust ruffle coordinated with an upholstered headboard, pillow shams, and a pair of pretty draperies on a decorative drapery rod will totally transform your room. To get ideas, look at vignettes on display at stores such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy's, etc. You also need a couple of small night stands and bedside lamps with lampshades that soften the glare of the lamp.
  • PRO
    cearl11
    hace 9 años
    Hi Eli,
    Add rug or add small chair or small table or add small tv to watch or add a art picture.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.