alex511

Outdoor furniture

Alex511
hace 9 años
First of all, the renovations are stunning! My gosh--what an improvement! I love the look of this outdoor furniture. Can you tell me who makes it? It looks comfortable--have you sat on it?
bauman renovation · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Barnett Adler
    hace 9 años
    thanks so much for your compliments! as happy as I was with the change, what matters is the client was thrilled. the link for the outdoor furniture is below; and yes, I have sat on it. It is low slung ( shorter seating height ) but I find it comfortable and stylish. hope that helps.

http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/category/products.jsp?link=MontecitoCollection&categoryId=cat1760211
  • Alex511
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Yes, that is what matters! Thank you for providing the link. What's funny is that I just bought a Restoration Hardware sectional and 2 chairs (the Provence collection) for my pavilion that is being constructed. I am looking for furniture that will be in an open area (not covered) and will dry easily. Thank you for sharing your opinion on the comfort question.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.