dtunes

Complicated Lounge Layout

hace 9 años
I am currently reforming an old flat and am having problems with the living room area. It was originally made up of two separate rooms which i have turned into one bigger space. The problem is, due to the positioning of the windows and the narrowness of the room, positioning the furniture and knowing how to lay everything out. I ideally would like room for the TV and sofa and a table and chairs minimum, but cant seem to find the best combination.

The TV in front of the window strains my eyes.

The Sofa in front of the window doesn't allow you to open the windows and stops the air flow which is needed in the summer, because it gets very hot here.

The sofa across the room doesn't give you space to get around it...

It's something that is really frustrating me and I can't seem to find a solution. I currently have a 3m sofa with a chaise lounge which I intend to replace down the line depending on the layout of the room.

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    hace 9 años
    Not sure if it's possible to move the sofa towards the middle of the room to allow access to the windows.
  • hace 9 años
    duplicate post - other post is about tv placement
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    buffet red
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.