Houzz Logo Print
kanchhi1978

Need help for my living room carpet color and an art for the wall

kanchhi1978
hace 9 años
This is my living room and I am confuse about the carpet color and an art for the wall.

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Roser Woodworks.
    hace 9 años
    Hi...first, your room seems very dark from the picture. My suggestion would be to add a lighter color to the walls use the wood floor you have here. I would also loose most of the pillows and go with a placement of maybe 3 solid color pillows per section of your sofa. You could do a mix of some artwork as well as some shelving on the walls. If you also loose the oriental rug under the table, that would also open it up by having the lighter color of the floor show. If you have additional pictures of all four areas of the room, you are welcome to send them to me and I could give you better ideas.
    kanchhi1978 agradeció a Roser Woodworks.
  • Darzy
    hace 9 años
    Sample of four prints above the sofa. These are hung a bit too high for my liking, but you get the idea.
    Townhouse Renovation in San Diego · Más información
    kanchhi1978 agradeció a Darzy
  • Lee Weber
    hace 9 años
    Lose the small pillows and go with fewer larger pillows. Don't like the orange tones you are tending toward. Try beige curtains to lighten the room and blues and greens for accents.
    kanchhi1978 agradeció a Lee Weber
  • Lee Weber
    hace 9 años
    You need larger art hung much lower, say about chest level.
    kanchhi1978 agradeció a Lee Weber
  • PRO
    Luxe Water Walls
    hace 9 años
    This is a unique & beautiful idea for the wall. Check out more at http://www.luxewaterwalls.com/

80" Wide Wall Fountains in Various Clients Homes · Más información

54" Wide Fountain in Various Homes · Más información
    kanchhi1978 agradeció a Luxe Water Walls
  • PRO
    Roser Woodworks.
    hace 9 años
    Thanks for sharing the other pictures...let me see what I can come up with.
  • PRO
    Roser Woodworks.
    hace 9 años
    Here are some ideas in in pictures of what may help this room. Using a lighter blue (Valspar Sea Air)...using pillows similar to what is shown (found these on Kohl's website)...some artwork similar as shown (found very inexpensive on Overstock.com), and the shelving on Amazon. As I mentioned before i would loose the rug under the table and you can use this color scheme to help find something lighter for your curtains,
    kanchhi1978 agradeció a Roser Woodworks.
  • PRO
    User
    hace 9 años
    I would recommend a large horizontal painting
    kanchhi1978 agradeció a User
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.