Houzz Logo Print
quinns5n1

Did you do anything to keep the columns from tipping over?

quinns5n1
hace 9 años
I wanted to know if the columns are sunk in concrete or secured in any way? I live in earthquake country and am afraid they would tip over. I know they weigh a lot and seem like they could tip over. I love the look!!
Water features · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Cedar Run Landscapes
    hace 8 años

In columns of this size, we set them on 18x18" cut Pa. Blue Stone, and this provides enough stability. If children or dogs, ( who love them as their personal fountain) we can epoxy them to the blue stone for more stability. The tallest here pictured is about 42". Once the basalt columns get above the height we will set them in concrete with plumbing conduit thru the concrete. Thanks for the question!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.