Houzz Logo Print
jacques_martial

Love the suspended shelving...

Jacques Martial
hace 9 años
I am not sure if this is a Arclinea product. If not what brand is it and where could i get more info? The Arclinea product is beautiful (and expensive) but unfortunately they do not have a smaller size..please let me know. Thank you. Jacques
Green Building Features Abound in Bluemont, VA Home · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    BOWA
    hace 9 años
    Jacques - I apologize for the delay in getting back to you on your question, but certainly appreciate your interest in our project. I was able to check with our design team, and learned that the suspended shelving was custom fabricated by one of our vendors. If you are in the Greater Washington, DC area and there is anything else I can do to be of assistance, please let me know. Good luck with your project and your search for the perfect shelf! Regards, Kathy
  • PRO
    parphil
    hace 9 años
    I also like the suspended shelving. Is there lighting underneath? We are building on Virginia's Eastern Shore and this sort of unit would compliment our kitchen island quite nicely. Will you share the fabricator's contact information?
  • PRO
    Mobilificio Marchese
    hace 7 años

Hey there, if you're serching for Arclinea kitchens... we have them! Visit our e-shop http://www.mobilificiomarchese.com/shop/gb/ and contact us for every info! :)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.