Houzz Logo Print
mamabear03

Master shower is insert, would frameless clear door help?

mamabear03
hace 9 años
última modificación:hace 9 años
I was thinking of changing our crappy shower door out for a frameless door, but I plan to keep the shower insert (not upgrade to tile in this house.) Would the nicer door be worth the upgrade cost? I actually kind of like the opaque/privacy the current door gives, but I think a nicer shower door might help the look of the room. Any thoughts?

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Express Plumbers
    hace 9 años
    A frameless shower door would be a great upgrade. There are several glass options available to maintain the privacy. An example would be the Aqua View glass from Frameless Shower Doors.
    mamabear03 agradeció a Express Plumbers
  • PRO
    Express Plumbers
    hace 9 años
    Another option you might like is the Levity shower doors from Kohler. http://goo.gl/SKwGcB
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.